Dedicated to Ruitea widarso

I'AM NOT A COMPLETE I-D-I-O-T...........SOME PARTS ARE MISSING.!! ^_^

Friday, August 20, 2010

A HORRIBLE NIGHT

it was almost 4 yrs back when iam in my +2
that was actualy gud time 4 me when we just finished our internal xms, an accident hpnd to my madams husband and he died on the spot, they brought the dead body to the campus and kept it b4 mam house and started weeping ,all her relatives reaching their one by one the crowed is increasing. we just finished our dinner and every one covered their heads tightly in their and slept.....................my horrible nyt started here ..all the dogs are barking out side and im hearing the big big cryings from that sight....oh god wt to do  someone told me that "Dogs wil bark heavily when ever they see ghost" that made me so scare and damn my window din hav any mirror so that made me to have clear view to outside dogs..however i managed to sleep bt suddenly i woke up coz of a cool touch made by a dog wch entered my room and jumped to my bed..their i just dead 4 a while finally i got courage and kicked that dog.....and started to go bathroom..but suddenly 2 forest pigs entered their (my hostel is in forest with open gates)..damn again i came back to my bed but scared to sleep their coz mine is lower bed dogs or pigs can attack easily...so i sat on my frnd bed(thats upper bed)..........time is 1am  out side every one is crying, dogs are barking, pigs are fighting, inside iam dying...atleast not able to go bathrooooooooooooooooooooooooom :((((  i died until 5.45am at wch every one woke up on PET sir visil

2 comments:

  1. heheheheheh..........
    bayya appudu mana roomlo nenu kuda unna kada...
    i havnt noticed dat dogs in our room....

    Asalu manam pakkane unnam kada antha eppudu scare ayyavu?....

    k.pavan

    ReplyDelete
  2. it came raaaaa....... finally i slept on leela anna bed

    ReplyDelete