Dedicated to Ruitea widarso

I'AM NOT A COMPLETE I-D-I-O-T...........SOME PARTS ARE MISSING.!! ^_^

Friday, August 20, 2010

MY FIRST SUCCESS

when iam new to this college i scared a lot,
new place(tamilnadu), new course(B.PHARM),
everything new to me bt initially i started to ask more doubts in the class
and started irritating the staff, soon i became popular as a chess champion
and winning quiz comp...bt no staff really likes me and
neither any friends hav confidence on me as a ranker and
umadevi failed me in a internal...
.finally the xms finished and results came..
..here i got the answer for everyone to my staff,
my frnds, my parents, by breaking all the 
clg old records i got 85%, first in clg and third in university.
..first time i tasted that success with a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment